Ассистент на medici.tv.
Работа проектная – XVI международный конкурс имени П.И. Чайковского.
medici.tv is the global leader in classical music video streaming. Heralded by The New York Times as “the closest thing to a classical Netflix,” medici.tv brings live classical music to passionate fans worldwide. For nearly 10 years, it has captured the performances of leading classical artists, ensembles, and orchestras in great concert halls, festivals, and competitions the world over. As the largest online platform for classical music, it offers over 150 live performances throughout the year and the world’s largest VOD catalog of more than 2,000 videos.
medici.tv is chosen to be The Official Webcast Partner of the XVI International Tchaikovsky Competition.
The project consists of the internet streaming of the competition in its entirety, from 17th — 29th June 2019. All the live and replay videos, as well as other editorial video content will be available on a new platform dedicated to the event: tch16.medici.tv
The medici.tv accounting assistant will be on-site during the whole XVI International Tchaikovsky Competition.
His/her missions are:
– Manage the track of the medici.tv spending during the competition and ensure cash payments in Moscow.
– To do the bookkeeping on receipts received on a daily basis (the information will include who spent the money, the date of spending, what was the spending for, the amount, cash or card etc..).
– Organise the scanned receipts in google docs and in good order.
– Any physical receipts received to be filed and stored in a good manner.
– Working closely and reporting to the Project Managers in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
– Very organised and sensitive to urgent deadlines.
– Hard-working, flexible, initiative-taking, good communicator.
– Has good spoken and written English.
Educational/Professional Background and Experience:
Student or graduate
Start date and end date:
10th — 30th June 2019
Deadline for application: 10.04.2019.
Dependant on experience
Recruiter Address and Website:
54 rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris, France
Please send your resume + cover letter to email@example.com
Area: Audiovisual — classical music