Бьюти-редактор/копирайтер (удаленная работа) в Green Park Content Ltd.
Разыскивается бьюти-редактор с безупречным русским языком, хорошими SEO-навыками и отличным английским (эти 3 скилла обязательны!).
Полный рабочий день (40 часов в неделю, с 10 до 19 мск), не частичная занятость (работа не подойдет для совмещения несколько проектов). Полностью удаленная работа.
Ознакомьтесь с полным описанием вакансии ниже, и если оно похоже на идеальную работу для вас, пришлите нам резюме и сопроводительное письмо на английском, а также портфолио.
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We are looking for talented writer to join our Russian team. Working in a small team, you will have experience writing for beauty or lifestyle websites and will help us create high-quality, relevant and SEO-optimised articles for this global project.
The writing is in Russian language, but fluent English is essential for this position.
• Write multiple articles on a daily basis for Russian version of com (weekly volumes will be set by the CCO)
• Ensure all articles produced are in line with the editorial & SEO standards
• Contribute to internal creative meetings, as well as provide pro-active content ideas and suggestions to the content output on all channels/platforms
• Be a brand ambassador, attending linked and external events: to create unique content (press events/launches/interviews of bloggers, celebrities and talent etc)
• Apply SEO best practice & utilise given guidelines to all content
• Source and organise appropriate asset bank imagery to complement written articles
• Publish content when required
• Be responsible for content output via twitter (and other social media as required)
• Support the CCO in looking after the editorial and publishing tracker
• Act as a brand guardian, ensuring the highest standards of content at all times
• Strong experience writing beauty or lifestyle articles/blogs — publishing high-quality content
• Knowledge of SEO is essential
• Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills in Russian
• Must be able to communicate with the team in English
• Awareness of content trends and news platforms within the beauty sector—across all platforms—and awareness of developments within these fields
• An organised and highly meticulous nature
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Creative mind
• Full-time, remote work, 10 AM — 7 PM Moscow time
• Contract agreement (subject to yearly renewal)
• Paid annual leave and public holidays (16 days a year in total)
What’s it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.
Does this sound like a role for you? Do not hesitate to send us:
— CV in English
— Cover letter in English
Please kindly note that applications missing any of these points would not be considered.
Контакты: firstname.lastname@example.org с пометкой Beauty editor от VDHL.