Интерн-ассистент в департамент маркетинга в международный биотехнический проект.
Intern-assistant for marketing department of the English biotech startup
In April it is planned to launch the English personalized health system. The first launch markets are London and Moscow.
On the basis of Swiss R&D (research and development) the company created a smart system monitoring and improving the health status. The name of the company is not disclosed in the open sources but we are happy to tell and assure with quality and lawfulness of the business and the company at our office in City.
Your possible head is a journalist, the founder of several businesses, the ex-editor of Tatler (Russia) and the former chief editor of TrendSpace.ru, Yana Kushner (Valencia). Yana entered the company as a Brand Director and is gathering a dream team to launch a unique brand across medicine, science and luxury.
– work with data bases
– implementation of different instructions from the heads
– participation in preparation of photo and video sessions
– participation in preparation of the launch and other events
– translation texts from English into Russian and vice versa
– assistance in the entire marketing department
– English/American education
– more than 4 years of residence in the USA or UK
– fluent English (spoken and written)
– immediacy (we all work fast)
– ability to solve non-routine tasks independently
– honesty and integrity
– interest in marketing and PR
– readiness for routine tasks
– fixed schedule from 9am to 7pm (Mon-Fri)
– stylish and modern office in Moscow-City (“City of Capitals”)
– walking distance from metro stations “Mezhdunarodnaya”/”Business Center”
– the first month of probation is not paid, the payments are made according to the performance results
– after a successful probation period the applicant will be offered to enter the company at the initial position
– strong and friendly team
– possibility to pass enhanced training paid by the company (up for discussion)
– free medical checkup and Swisse vitamin supplements
Filled application and implemented tasks will provide a bonus at the interview
Link for application and task:
Send the filled applications and the implemented test task to email@example.com