Customer & Digital Marketing junior manager в Holy Corn.
Holy Corn – young and FMCG company, the team of the brand of better-for-you category. The company is a leader in the popcorn market and is working with the leading retailers including Magnit, Dixy, X5 Retail Group, Lenta, Metro, Auchan, Ozon, and Wildberries and also exports to international partners.
We are looking for someone for our marketing team who is eager to come up with bold ideas, support and develop several partnership initiatives at the same time, work with celebrities, influencers and well — known international companies and brands. We have collaborated with partners including BlackStar, Okko and Likee and have an ambitious pipeline of collaborations with nationally and globally recognized partners. You have opportunity to impact peoples live through world-class high-quality product and emotionally strong and impressive marketing campaigns. If you have that sparkle in your eyes to do the great job, you are the one we are looking for!
Description of potential duties:
• Communicating with new partners and developing relationships with current partners
• Creating efficient and inspirational presentations for potential clients and partners
• Managing the preparation of creative materials for marketing campaigns
• Evaluating the marketing campaign results and presenting it within the company and clients
• Assisting the current marketing team and working with talented coworkers
• PR, SMM, Digital marketing, product development and etc
What we are looking for:
• Internship experience at a major national or international company, preferably marketing experience
• Proactivity, leadership, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to manage with multifunctional tasks and learn fast
• Ability to take initiative and come up with various solutions
• Good analytical skills and ability to turn data into insights
• The desire to conquer the market and make Holy Corn internationally loved
• Strong academic performance
What we offer:
• Fun and ambitious team (ex McKinsey, PepsiCo, Mars, EY, Deloitte, Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Yandex)
• Attractive office in the city center
• An exciting product and brand that is interesting to develop
• Opportunities for a further growth in a fast-growing company with global ambitions