PR-менеджер отдела маркетинга английского биотехнологического стартапа.
In April, it is planned to launch the English personalized health system. The first launch markets are London and Moscow.
Our company created a smart system monitoring and improving the health status on the basis of Swiss R&D (research and development). The name of the company is not disclosed in the open sources but we are happy to tell and assure with quality and lawfulness of the business and the company at our office in City.
Your possible head is a journalist, the founder of several businesses, the ex-editor of Tatler and the former chief editor of TrendSpace.ru, Yana Kushner (Valencia). Yana entered the company as a Brand Director and is gathering a dream team to launch a unique brand across medicine, science and luxury.
• press-events organization
• media communication and request processing, including VIP and celebrities communication
• control of analytics and increase of brand media coverage
• implementation of the new ways of communication according to the developing market
• press-materials creation and distribution: press-releases, press-kits, high quality photo and video assets
• PR related document flow control
• higher education
• at least 3+ years of experience in PR sphere in big pharma or luxury goods industries, on client or agency side
• experience in PR strategy development and its implementation within international companies with complex processes
• ability to work with various multinational, internal and external stakeholders and achieve results on time and within budget
• excellent communication skills
• accuracy, stress resistance, high self-motivation, knowledge of business etiquette
• PC advanced user MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
• english: upper-intermediate level or higher
• schedule with a flexible start of the working day: 9:00 / 9:30 / 10:00
• stylish and modern office in Moscow-City (“City of Capitals”)
• walking distance from metro stations “Mezhdunarodnaya”/”Business Center”
• friendly and professional team
• opportunities for training and personal development
• free medical checkup and Swisse vitamin supplements
• competitive salary (60 – 80 000 rubles)
Filled application and implemented tasks will provide a bonus at the interview.
Link for application and task:
Send the filled applications and the implemented test task to firstname.lastname@example.org