Редактор на medici.tv.
Работа проектная – XVI международный конкурс имени П.И. Чайковского.
Area: Audiovisual — classical music
medici.tv is the global leader in classical music video streaming. Heralded by The New York Times as “the closest thing to a classical Netflix,” medici.tvbrings live classical music to passionate fans worldwide. For nearly 10 years, it has captured the performances of leading classical artists, ensembles, and orchestras in great concert halls, festivals, and competitions the world over. As the largest online platform for classical music, it offers over 150 live performances throughout the year and the world’s largest VOD catalog of more than 2,000 videos
medici.tv is chosen to be The Official Webcast Partner of the XVI International Tchaikovsky Competition.
The project consists of the internet streaming of the competition in its entirety, from 17th — 29th June 2019. All the live and replay videos, as well as other editorial video content will be available on a new platform dedicated to the event: tch16.medici.tv
– Coordinate activities with the Chief Editor based in Moscow and with the editorial team
– Create, produce and edit the content on the website
– Write original blog articles (English)
– Write in the newsletter
– Make the content more interactive by incorporating images, videos, and links (this may require to use image editing software to resize or crop images)
– Proofread / edit existing content
– Strong interest in culture and classical music.
– Understanding of digital / web content (including websites, email marketing and social media)
– Excellent English writing skills and impeccable grammar (essential).
– Good organizational skills.
– Hard-working, independent, flexible and well-organised.
Educational/Professional Background and Experience:
– Experience in writing cultural papers.
– A degree in Humanities / professional writing / written communication / journalism.
Start date and end date
10-30 June 2019.
Deadline for application: 10.04.2019
Compensation: Dependant on experience
Moscow and St.Petersburg, Russia
Recruiter Address and Website:
54 rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris, France
Please send your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.